Pan Seared New York Strip Steak with Crab, Corn & Tomato Salad
Pan Seared Steak with Crab, Corn & Tomato Salad
As featured in the Grand Market of the 2013 Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival
2-6 ounce boneless New York Strip Steaks
1 T Olive Oil
1 T 2 ears of corn, steamed, cooled and cut from the cob
1 large ripe tomato, cored and diced
4 ounces Lump Crab Meat
2 T red onion, minced
1 T fresh chives, minced
1 T White Balsamic Vinegar
2 T Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a large saute pan over medium High heat.
2.Season steaks with salt and pepper.
3. Add the olive oil to the preheated pan.Sear the steaks on all sides, 7 minutes for medium rare.
4. Allow meat to rest while you make the salad.
5. Combine remaining ingredients, tossing gently.
6. Slice steak and serve over the salad.